SpectreSecurity Web App Scanning
This is (1) Copy of the SpectreSecurity Web App Scanning on your deployed web application
We will require the following items to be provided by the purchaser to do the scanning service.
STEP 1. Initial Meeting
In order to create an successful test or any other type of audit, you’re going to need two things:
- Domain name is your site’s unique address on the web. Something like
- Scan Scope is basically how much do you want to be tested.
STEP 2. Submit a ticket with support to get started!
Please submit the following to support in your ticket.
- Domain name is your sites unique address on the web. Something like
- Your Purchase Code Found in your order. All support is done by this number. Always refer to it.
STEP 3. Include this information in your ticket with support to get the wallets started!
- Ip Server is your site’s unique address on the web. Something like 220.127.116.11
- Emergency Contact Name is basically the person to contact if there is a issue.
- Telegram Link or Discord Link This is where to go to contact in case of emergency.
STEP 4. After support has received your information, you will receive a email when work will begin.
After your block explorer is running you will be contacted to confirm the work.